- What are the PMRoles4Hire job posting guidelines?
PMRoles4Hire accepts valid, active job content from direct employers, recruiters and staffing firms. Third-party companies or other job boards that are not the direct hiring company or the authorized party performing a recruiting service on behalf of the direct hiring company may not post jobs directly to PMRoles4Hire.com.
- What information is required for job postings?
- Job Title
- Job Description
- Job Location
- Job Type
- Job Category
- Email/URL for applicant job submissions
- How do I change/reset my account password?
If you’re not logged in, passwords can be reset by clicking the Forgot Your Password link. When logged in, you can reset your password on the My Account page.
- What is the fastest way to get support?
If we’re online, send us a message on Live Chat (bottom right), or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reply ASAP!
- How do I purchase a featured listing?
Our Standard and Featured job packages are listed on the Pricing page.
- How do I use my credits for a purchased job package?
Job package credits can be used by visiting the Post a Job page and selecting an option from the “Your Packages” section to link a job posting to a purchased job package.